All 20 art Reviews

The Tea Bag The Tea Bag

Funny!

This made me laugh out loud for realzies!

TheSpicanator responds:

hahahah i try

Demotivational Me Demotivational Me

Mudkip and Pedobear.

Together they make a tag teak against 4-chan girl! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!! Pico better watch out for that Shoop Da Whoop! Thanks for taking me back to the old memes of the interwebz.

Kitala responds:

Haha thanks. Yeah I had fun.

Samus Aran For Windows XP Samus Aran For Windows XP

Dude! This is cool!

Making a pixel art of Samus with the windows tab thingies is pretty good! You getz a 10z!

Ghost Sweeper Ghost Sweeper

I agree!

you must make more!!!!!!! This is way too epic to be alone! I want more!

Dark Cloud 2 Dark Cloud 2

Sweetz!

Dark Cloud 2 rocks, and this drawing rocks!

A bloke and his online GF A bloke and his online GF

Amazing!

This is an excellent peice of work you have here! I know what you mean about women on the internetz, or anyone for that matter. this peice reminds me of how stupid some people in the world are, and that they should all suffer the wrath of what's going on here. I'm sorry that some people gave you a 0 man. Some people just done have an appreciation for good things. but you get a 10 from me!

Caterpie Caterpie

HAHAHA!

I literally did a double-take when I saw this one! HAHAHA! Jeez man! Were you high when you made this?!?! This is fantastic! I can't stop laughing! HAHAHA!!!!!

NG Gender Bender NG Gender Bender

C'mon Rubber Ninja!

Take out the censors! Raaaaaawwrrrr!!!!!! great drawing btw!

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Adorable!

Very cute!It must have taken quite a long time to do this one! Great concept as well!

Bandaids Bandaids

Awesomeness!

This chick is adorable! Noone should ever give this a 1. It's blasphamy! Thisa is a great drawing and deserves no less than a 10! Oh, and I agree with fashfiji, great feet!