What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Epicly Hiliarious!

What would yo do if newgrounds blew up and a million rainbows sprinkled down upon you with their radiation magic and the whole world was the......Newgrounds.

monster hunter LaoShanLun monster hunter LaoShanLun

HAHAHA!!!

I wish beating that guy was that easy! HAHAHAHA!!! Great job man!

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

Hahahaa!!!

Cool man. I forgot to vote earlier, but it's all cool now. Lol. I'll make my 60 frames worth it.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Who told you to vote? Anyway, hopefully you could join others.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

I almost peed myself!

I can't stop watching it over and over! This video caught me by surprise!!! I just! Peed!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Holy crap man!

What a real eye opener! I play video games ALL THE TIME, but this made me think twice now. I mean, crap man! Just thinking about all of the time I've just thrown into video games! It's a mind f*ck! Maybe I'll give it up, but I've been playing since before I can remember, so it would be very difficult, especially considering I've almost got my new armor in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite! Woot! But seriously, this video should be shown to all gamers to give them a good heavy. I will take all of your words in consideration and cut back on the gaming , but I don't think I will be giving up video games up completely. Thanks for the eye opener.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Awesome!

Is there any possible way that I can get this episode on my PSP so I can watch it on the go over and over until the battery runs out?

Blockhead: Episode 5 Blockhead: Episode 5

hahaha!

Just great man! Blockhead kinda remindfs me of Happy Noodl;e Boy.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Oh Noes!

I laughed so hard a lung fell out! This is an awesome flash! I love your art style and character designs!

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Sorry, but no.

This really was just annoying. There was no artistic abilities put forth into this and I did not laugh once. Plus you're making fun of hard working voice talent and animators. Just think of what Johnny said to Jimmy in JTHM about art and that's what you did. Try working harder on your voice acting and your animation, along with your story development (if any) and you could be a decent flash artist. But this right here just isn't good.

Spazkid responds:

>hard working voice talent and animators.

LOL

True Power Intro True Power Intro

Cool man!

This is a great animation! Good song to go with it! You picked a very good concept to pick as well. Your animation itself could use some work though. It seemed a bit choppy and wasn't that fluent. Other than that it was really good, especially for a first submission.